1. Sugar Factory, Meatpacking District, NYC
2. Nobu Malibu
3. TAO Downtown, NYC
4. Katz's Delicatessen, NYC
5. Black Tap Craft Burgers and Beer, Meatpacking District, NYC
6. Bottega Louie Restaurant and Gourmet Market, Los Angeles
7. San Pedro Fish Market and Restaurant, San Pedro, CA
8. LAVO, NYC
9. La Marina, NYC
10. Perch, Los Angeles
11. The Abbey Food & Bar, West Hollywood
12. Stubb's Austin (aka Stubb's Bar-B-Q), Austin, TX
13. Acme Feed & Seed, Nashville, TN
14. Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, Buena Park, CA
15. Sugar Factory on Miami Beach
16.Malibu Farm, Malibu, CA
17. Blend on the Water, Long Island City, NY
18. Catch NYC
19. Beauty and Essex, NYC
20. Salsa Con Fuego, Bronx, NY
21. In-N-Out Burger, Los Angeles
22. Serendipity 3, NYC
23. Republique, Los Angeles
24. Billy Bob's Texas, Fort Worth, TX
25. Shake Shack, West Hollywood, CA
2016 brought #foodporn to a whole new level with the trend of restaurants serving over-the-top food solely for the purpose of being Instagrammed. Remember the rainbow bagels and monstrous Black Tap milkshakes? We’re sure a good chunk of your social media friends waited in line to post about them.
But it wasn’t just the food trends that were all over social media this year. Other restaurants that have beautiful decor (like Perch in LA) or that serve perfectly photogenic food (like Shake Shack) were pined over on Instagram as well.
As the year comes to a close, Instagram rounded up the 25 U.S. restaurants that topped others on the platform. The rankings were determined by which eateries were the most geotagged.
Flip through the slides above to see which restaurants made the cut.